Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Speculation about taking the bus number 7

Last week I had to take bus number 7 and I knew I could take this bus on Howe St. but while I was walking on Burrard St. I saw a bus stop with a sign which had the buses' number you could take in there. So, I saw number 7 and I decided to wait for my bus. It was 2:40 p.m. and I had been waiting for almost 20 minutes and the bus never arrived. I started to think that maybe the bus was taking too long because something might happened to the driver or to the bus; probably the bus had a flat tire or the bus got broken but then I took a look to read the sign again and it said "Bus #7 Dunbar St. " and with small letters "only Peak Hours". It was obvious the bus would never arrived until 3:00 p.m. !!!!! So I walked toward another bus stop.

No comments: